Friday, February 6, 2009

F*** Blogger!

Why is Google doing this to me? I used to love them. Then two days ago they took away my web search button in Gmail for some unknown reason. Now, even though I'm putting up a picture via Picasa, THEIR OWN SOFTWARE, it still doesn't work.

Except when I first put it up, it worked then. Five minutes later though the links are broken.

Please leave your addresses in the comments sections so I can drive to everyone's house and show you these replies from Faygo and Pillsbury, because that would be infinitely easier than dealing with Blogger and Google. I've tried hosting the scans on Photobucket, I've tried hosting them through the Blog function in Picasa. If anybody has experience in this, please let me know the best way to post these scans on the site so everyone can click through to a large enough version to read.

Now I'm going to go eat lunch at the Brown Bag Deli in German Village. You should go there sometimes, it's fantastic.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't read the replies. I CAN'T READ THE REPLIESSSSSSS! ARGGHGHHHH !@#!@#$! @$ #$! @#$ !@#$ # $!#@$!

Tom said...

Drive to New York.

Anonymous said...

I'm in Phoenix so hurry up and get out here so I can see the replies.

Anonymous said...

Route 6 East to Coudersport, Pa; 2 blocks behind the Catholic Church; watch out for the airedale

Anonymous said...

Try logging into pages.google.com with your gmail account. You can upload images and other content there.

Anonymous said...

If your ISP gives you personal web space you could use that to host the pictures.

I have done that for ebay auctions. I upload the pictures to comcast using FTP software and then insert the "img src" html tags into the ebay item description text box.

I know this may sound intimidating to a graduate of a liberal arts college, but it really very easy once you get the hang of it.

Anonymous said...

Can you deliver to a P.O. box?